FREE GROCERY LIST
Sign up for your free grocery list and start losing weight today!
Free Grocery List eBook
Since having established a website in 2004 as a Personal Trainer and Nutritionist Los Angeles, I’ve received hundreds and hundreds of inquires with the same themes. “Shawn, what is the best way to lose my stomach, get a six pack, tone my body, get ripped, or simply just to get in shape?”.
The purpose of this free eBook and grocery list is to answer these questions and discuss the health benefits of healthy eating and exercise as it relates to hormonal balance and optimization. Hormones are such an important aspect of your overall function and performance in life.
What adversely affects your hormones? What causes an imbalance?
- Being overweight reduces testosterone
- Poor nutrition causes a hormonal imbalance
- Poor sleep causes a hormonal imbalance and increases carb cravings
- Too much stress can cause a hormonal imbalance
- Lack of exercise can reduce testosterone levels
What are the benefits of optimal hormonal balance which includes cortisol, testosterone, growth hormone, and progesterone?
- Increase motivation
- More energy
- Better mood
- Reverse the aging process
- Reshape your body (lose fat and gain muscle)
- Higher libido or sex drive
- Correct erectile dysfunction (for men)
- Better quality hair and skin
- Improved sleep quality, head over to my blog to learn more about sleep and weight loss
- Reduction or elimination of overall symptoms (anxiety, depression, constipation, digestive disorders, disease in general, etc.)
By achieving hormonal balance, you will create the life that you desire!
In this free eBook, I will discuss various aspects of proper nutrition and lifestyle changes which will help to optimize your hormones and to assist you in reaching your health goals. The following is a summary of the areas that will be covered:
Grocery List from your Los Angeles Trainer:
- Fat Loss Diet
- Meal Preparation
- Sample Menu
- Lifestyle Tips
- Things to do list
- Exercise Tips
Before going into our program, I would like to begin with three important points:
1) What is the catalyst to lose body fat? Fat-loss primarily comes from diet; however, strength training and cardio work synergistically with diet allowing a person to attain his or her perfect body in the quickest possible time. Read my blog for more details about strength training for weight loss. Also, another important factor worth mentioning is the benefits associated with proper nutrition and exercise:
- Build a better body by losing fat and gaining muscle
- Optimize mood, energy, and sleep
- Enhance mental ability, sex life, self-esteem and total well being
- Reduce chances of having a degenerative disease
- Become more productive at work and reduce stress
- Slow down the aging process
2) Be Consistent. It is important to understand that this is a lifestyle change. To be successful following this program you must be dedicated and consistent. It is important to understand that without creating a long-term consistent pattern, a person’s probability of success is extremely low. Consistency is KING! If you feel like it is tough for you to be consistent, hire a personal trainer or a health coach to help you with your health goals.
3) It is advisable for you to attain a medical exam or a full physical before starting a health program. Make sure you get blood work done that checks your cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL, LDL, testosterone, HbA1c, Crp, vitamin D, growth hormone, etc. These data points are a great way to review your progress and compare them to future blood work.
Hope you enjoy this free eBook!
Biography: Shawn Phillips is a well-known Holistic Personal Trainer in Los Angeles and Certified Nutritionist specializing in body sculpting, nutrition, lab testing, and exercise coaching. For a FREE consultation call him at (310) 720-8125.