Most of our clients initially come to us because they are completely frustrated with their weight, lack motivation, hate the way they look, and simply need help! I don’t blame them. Given all of the noise and opinions in the health and fitness community it is extremely confusing trying to decide what program to follow.
We help solve all of these problems. We will customize your diet and training program and base your program on your goals, level of experience, and lifestyle. One of the common mistakes that I see trainers make in the fitness industry is using their own training program for their clients. We feel that everybody is different and it’s important to customize a program based on the client, not on the trainer.
We can help you, but of course you must meet us half way. It does take work and effort to completely change your body. I always like to be up front and honest with my clients convincing them that it does take time and energy to change. The fitness world, infomercials and some trainers love to sell quick fixes. They basically are saying that you practically don’t have to do anything and you’ll change overnight. I feel that people are tired of lies and can see thru quick fixes. Most people just want the truth. I’m here to say that yes, changing your body and your life does take time and energy, but it’s doable and worth it! We will be here every step of the way helping and guiding you so that you can reach your goal.
Clients are overwhelmingly happy with the results they achieve by following our training and nutritional program. You can trust the quality of service and the proper guidance from our trainers. We are…
- Up to date on the latest research for both nutrition and training
- Are qualified experts and are result oriented
- Provide clients with high quality service
- Teach and educate clients so that they feel empowered
- Inspire, motivate and simply have fun.
This combination of quality and experience has been the winning formula for my company.
An important part of our program is teaching clients how to eat to lose weight. On the first day Shawn will spend an hour or more discussing various super foods, the holistic life coach questionaire and your metabolic type – all of which will help you lose weight. Shawn will teach you everything you need to know to create your perfect body. His expertise will help you reshape your body and on average you can lose up to 2 to 5 inches off of your waist in the first month. The nutritional program is vital to Shawn’s success with his clients. He adds another level of accountability and awareness by asking his clients to keep a food journal and to bring this in once a week in addition to their waist and weight measurements. This part of the fitness program is critical and allows dialogue that supports results and change. Over the course of the program there continues to be many conversations which include eating out, ordering in, cooking, grocery shopping, and supplementation.
What will you learn from following my program?
- How to eat to lose fat.
- When and how much to eat.
- Picking the right foods at the grocery store.
- How to stay motivated and consistent.
- How often you should exercise.
- How to better understand your metabolism.
- The best exercises for you to reshape your body.
- The best cardio program given your goals.
- The proper form and technique for exercises at the gym.
- How to get past plateaus.
- How to reach a new level of fitness beyond what you have accomplished in the past.
3 Reasons to Start Our Training Program Today
1. This ground breaking program will give you the tools to lose fat, gain muscle tone, improve your health, self-esteem and enhance your general well being. What makes my program different from other traditional trainers is that we apply a multi-dimensional approach to fitness integrating mind, body, and spirit, we use cutting edge technology for both diet and exercise, we keep track of all workouts to maintain consistent progress and to get past plateaus, and we keep track of client’s food intake by having them keep a food journal.
2. Let’s face it, Americans are spending thousands of dollars on health issues that are related to poor diet and lack of exercise. Research has shown that cancer, diabetes, heart problems, and many other disease are related to what you put in your body and how often you exercise. If you are concerned with your health, personal training is an inexpensive way to change your health and to prevent any expensive health issues from plaguing you in the future.
3. Studies have shown that the use of a personal trainer maximizes the quality of results achieved by their clients. The education and motivation supplied by a qualified trainer was shown to be invaluable to produce desired results. Our intention is to help you reach your goals in the healthiest and safest way possible, helping you not only to look your best but also better your quality of life.