Holistic Nutrition Coach Los Angeles
‘PERSONAL TRAINER AND NUTRITION COACH NEAR ME?’
Finding or looking for a Holistic Nutrition Coach can be a daunting task in any city, but especially in West Hollywood, Santa Monica, or Beverly Hills. What do you look for in a Personal Nutrition Coach? How do you find the right person for you? Is that person experienced? Will their program be a diet or a sustainable lifestyle ? Will you feel hungry on their program? Will you get results?…
To answer these questions and many more, below is a description of our program. Our nutrition program will help you achieve quick results so that you can look and feel better.
NUTRITION PLANNING FROM THE BEST NUTRITION COACH LOS ANGELES
We customize your nutritional program with a holistic approach, based on your metabolic type, goals, activity level and lifestyle. This approach has helped our clients lose a significant amount of body fat, fast! On our program, you will never feel hungry. What most people don’t realize is that they need to eat to lose weight – starving yourself doesn’t work.
During your first session you’ll discover:
- Unique ”tricks” to reduce sugar cravings
- So-called “health” foods that you should NEVER eat (they can actually increase stomach fat)
- Shocking facts how sleep affects your hormones and can make you fatter
- How the wrong foods can affect you in the bedroom
- Amazing foods that burn stubborn stomach fat
- The TRUTH about getting a flat stomach without bogus ”fat burner” pills
- Motivation secrets for fitness success
For a FREE nutrition session call Shawn, your Personal Nutrition Coach at (310-720-8125)
Knowledge is power
As a certified Holistic Nutrition Coach in Los Angeles area, Shawn shares with you nutrition facts & a holistic approach to achieving a healthier and sustainable lifestyle.
3 FACTS you need to know to burn stubborn belly fat
- Many so-called “health foods” are actually cleverly disguised junk foods that can actually stimulate you to gain more belly fat. But, the diet food marketing industry continues to lie to you so they can maximize their profits. You DON’T need to waste your money on expensive “extreme fat burner” pills, crazy cardio workouts or health food products that make you gain weight. As a certified Nutrition Coach in Los Angeles, I’ll show you how to use the power of whole foods to help you shape your body.
- Crunches, sit-ups, and ab machines are actually the LEAST effective method for achieving flat tummy. We’ll explore how to achieve the body you want with the power of specific whole foods that increase your metabolism.
- Time consuming and boring repetitive cardio exercises are NOT the best way to lose body fat. I’ll tell you the exact type of workouts and diet that produce 10x better results. To get started, give me a call, I would love to hear from you: (310) 720-8125 or contact me here.
Tired of starving yourself to lose weight? During my years of experience as a Personal Nutrition Coach in the Los Angeles area, this is the number one problem I see with new clients. You don’t have to starve yourself to lose weight. By not eating enough calories your body will go into what’s called “survival mode”, where it will begin to lose muscle during a deprivation or starvation period. So while you do lose some weight, the majority of it is muscle and water weight.
By losing muscle during this process you are simply slowing down your metabolism. Why does this happen? The reason why yo-yo diets cause people to eventually gain weight is simply that…
- In the beginning on a super low calorie diet a person will lose muscle, water, and a little bit of fat.
- After a period of 2 to 6 weeks they begin to feel deprived on their super low calorie diet
- After that time they begin eating again thereby gaining the weight back
- To their surprise they gained the weight back and a bit more
- They get frustrated and start the yo-yo diet process again.
If you have more questions about customizing or/and planning your nutrition program or learning about Shawn’s holistic approach please feel free to get in touch for: