Fitness Trainers in Los Angeles Area: Mar Vista, Westwood & Century City
Shawn is one of the most popular Personal Trainers in Los Angeles with a client list that includes various celebrities and athletes. He is the founder of Perfect Body, Inc., has been a fitness spokesperson for Time Warner, manages three health and fitness web sites, was featured four times on KCAL 9 news “9 on the town”, was featured on CBS radio 97.1 numerous times, has appeared on a variety of cable shows, is the in-house certified nutrition coach at the Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center and runs a successful holistic personal training and health practice.
His approach to fitness is both unique and compelling. He uses a three dimensional approach which includes the mind, body, and spirit. This approach has been extremely useful and effective to help people lose weight.
Shawn’s background is wide and diverse. He attended UCLA graduating with honors in Economics and Philosophy. While attending UCLA, Shawn was a model with the prestigious Ford Modeling Agency. After graduation, he was hired by the esteemed investment bank, Merrill Lynch, as an institutional broker and then subsequently transferred over to Smith Barney to become a Financial Advisor. After his 4 year stay in finance, Shawn’s health was suffering from hypoadrenia so he left the industry. After struggling with his own personal health challenges, he decided to dedicate his life to health and fitness and started a new career as a Holistic Personal Trainer in Los Angeles area to help others. Shawn is now an entrepreneur in the fitness industry focusing on personal training, public speaking, fitness modeling, and media.
He also does in–home training sessions in the following areas: Los Angeles, Hollywood, Venice, Brentwood, West LA, Santa Monica, Malibu, Pacific Palisades, Playa Vista, Marina Del Rey, Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Century City, Mar Vista and Westwood.
Certifications as A Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach:
- Certified Personal Trainer with the American College of Sports Medicine,
- Certified Personal Trainer with the National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Certified Life and Nutritional Coach with the CHEK Institute
- Certified Exercise Coach with the CHEK Institute
- Certified Diagnostic Nutritionist
Coursework and Workshops:
- Advanced Program Design by Ian King
- Tesnsegrity, Gravity Line, and Correcting Posture by Guy Voyer DO
- Scientific Core Conditioning
- Scientific Back Training
- Sports Performance Begins and Ends in Your Mouth
- What You Don’t Know About Weight Training Can Hurt You by Paul Chek
- CHEK Program Design
- Body Sculpting and Shaping
- Nutrition and Disease Prevention
- Postural Alignment
- Energy and mood enhancement thru natural means
- Anti Aging
Fitness Training Santa Monica, Nicole is certified personal trainer and professional fitness competitor. She has been a personal trainer since 1998 and specializes in body shaping through weight training, nutrition, and cardiovascular exercise. She holds several fitness titles including the prestigious Miss Fitness America Pageant Champion. Nicolette has been featured on television shows such as “Monday Night Live” and “Mornings Live” as well as a multitude of fitness magazines. Because of her position as one of the personal trainers for the contestants of “Extreme Makeover” she is also very familiar with working around injuries as well as surgeries. Nicolette trains both male and female clients from beginners to professional athletes and customizes each program accordingly.
- IFBB Professional Fitness Competitor
- USA National Fitness Champion
- Los Angeles Fitness Champion
- Miss Fitness Universe Pageant runner-up
- Miss Fitness America Pageant Champion
- ESPN series Fitness Champion
- Emerald Cup Fitness Champion
- Ironman Fitness Champion
- AFTA and PTA Certified
Brain is a certified personal trainer and has been a trainer since 2000. From his experiences and his long list of credentials he has formed an expertise in body shaping and fat loss.
- BA Health Education/Nutrition concentration University of Maine
- American College Sports Medicine: Health and fitness instructor
- National Academy of Sports Medicine: Optimum performance trainer
- Aerobics and Fitness Association: certified personal trainer
- Check Institute: Exercise Coach
- Shwarzbien Endocrinology Institute: Certified Nutritionist
Craig Hollander has personally trained, applied therapeutic deep muscle therapy, and consulted clients in nutrition since 1992 in Los Angeles. He has worked for Stuart Berger M.D. and Ronald Hoffman M.D., both authors and radio personalities. Mr. Hollander formulated two vitamin lines while working in New York City. His formulations could be found in over four hundred pharmacies and health food stores in the New York metropolitan area.
Mr. Hollander’s approach to exercise and nutrition is to optimize one’s health as you’re diminishing body fat, to produce the best physical shape internally as well as externally. Craig has spent over fifteen years researching exercise physiology, anti-aging, corrective deep muscle therapy, and the holistic field of nutrition. He has consulted clients with various health problems, and educated them how to improve their health.
Mr. Hollander has trained and consulted celebrities in the film, television, radio, and music industries. His clients have included, Denise Richards, Gene Simmons, Elizabeth Pena, Jon Bon Jovi, Marisol Nichols, Nora Dunne, and stars from Rush Hour, 24, Baywatch, One Life to Live, and numerous stars from other films and television series.
Craig has treated various sport injuries, repetitive use injuries, as well as back and joint problems with deep muscle corrective therapy. His expertise is backed by many testimonies from clients with long and short term problems.
Craig is certified through ACE and has been a long standing member of the IDEA. His background as a deep muscle therapist results from years of studying anatomy and physiology. Craig has appeared on Inside Edition, radio and has endorsed exercise equipment.