Did you Know if You Made…
Did you know that if you made $100,000 in 2000, just to keep up with inflation, you would have to make $158,000 today. OMG! Am I reading this correctly? An article written by a researcher at the American Institute for Economic Research discuses and address inflation over the past 12 years:
How does this relate to your health? Simple, the less money people have…
- The more stress they have which of course correlates with disease.
- Less money to buy good quality food.
- They have to work more to pay the bills just to keep up with inflation, but more work equals less time to exercise.
- Less money for education.
- Using debt to cover cost of living.
This is why you’ll hear in the news that “the middle class is in decline”; this is what government officials and economists are talking about. Simply put, incomes are not are going up, but inflation is going up -our dollars are buying less stuff.
So the question is… “what do you guys think is causing inflation?…” Is it:
- Energy prices and OPEC?
- The fed printing money from nothing?…
What do you think?
Biography: Shawn Phillips is a well-known Holistic Personal Trainer in Los Angeles and Certified Nutritionist specializing in body sculpting, nutrition, lab testing, and exercise coaching. For a FREE consultation call him at (310) 720-8125.